Taylor's Begonia Double OrangeReference No: 6611
Begonia Double Orange (3 Pack)
Add some vibrance to your summer garden with this double flowering orange Begonia that will produce giant blooms that can reach 15cm in diameter.
- Start tubers into growth in March or April at 18°C (64°F)
- Fill a seed tray 7.5cm (3in) deep with moist sandy potting compost
- Place tubers on the surface of the compost, hollow side uppermost, 2cm (¾in) apart and 2.5cm (1in) deep
- When the leaves are showing, pot into individual 10-12.5cm (4-5in) pots of John Innes No 2 compost or multipurpose compost, including peat-free ones
- Plants can be hardened off and planted outside after the danger of frost has passed
- Feed every week with high potassium feed (e.g. tomato fertiliser) from four-six weeks after their final re-potting until September
- Position in sun or partial shade. In borders ensure the soil is fertile
- Water regularly during dry periods but avoid wetting the foliage
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.