Taylor's Angel's Whisper NarcissiReference No: 11439
Taylor's Angel's Whisper Narcissi is a fragrant lemon yellow, multi-headed species of narcissus. Plant from August onwards to flower around April time.
Pack Contains 7 bulbs.
Daffodils like well-drained but moist, humus rich soil in sun or partial shade. Avoid very dry areas such as under conifers. Plant them informally in groups in beds and borders; ideal for rock gardens, containers, and terraces, Allow the foliage to die naturally as early removal can cause the bulb not to flower in the following year.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.