Taylor's Alstroemeria Red LionReference No: 6584
Alstroemeria Red Lion (Single Pack)
Alstroemeria form spreading clumps of erect stems bearing plenty of lance-shaped leaves that contrast well with the flowers that come in tropical shades of orange, pink and coral. With their large, brightly streaked funnel-shaped flowers, Alstroemeria are some of the most eye-catching perennials around. Also known as the Peruvian Lily, this perennial resembles a miniature Lily.
Plant Alstroemerias in a sheltered site, in part shade or full sun, any time between May and August in good soil. All Alstroemerias like fertile soil, so give them plenty of organic matter at their roots. Nearly all Alstroemeria will withstand -10°C. The taller growing A. ligtu hybrids which can have a multitude of different colours, but, in original form, are deep yellow, can withstand -15°C of frost. It helps however if they have a good leafy mulch or peat mulch over the top of them for the winter.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.