Taylor's Allium NeapolitaniumReference No: 6582
Allium Neapolitanum (25 Pack)
Allium Neapolitanum is a beautiful dwarf variety of Allium with pure white flowers.
How to plant alliums in your garden:
- Wait until the soil is 60 degrees Fahrenheit or colder. ...
- Pick a spot in your garden that has well-draining soil and gets full sun.
- Plant the allium bulbs about 4-8” deep and 6-8” apart, placing them in the ground with their pointed ends up.
- Water well once and wait for spring.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.