Supremo Carina 8 Seat Boat-shape Dining Set
Reference No: 4015
Carina 8 Seat Curved Rectangular 2.3m Dining Set
The Supremo Carina 8 Seat Boat-shape Dining Set is an ideal set for family dining or entertaining & includes cushions, parasol & base in two colourways. The armchairs have sloping backs for comfort & come with deep filled seat cushions that are piped for a luxury appearance and zipped for removal, allowing for easy cleaning. The colour choices complement the weave, Ice weave with Lava cushions & French Grey parasol or Driftwood weave with Espresso cushions & Almond parasol. The table base comes fully assembled and has nicely tapered legs; the table top complements the base & is made from Resysta with a wood effect finish in Dark Grey with the Ice weave and Light Siam with the Driftwood weave.
The half-moon resin rattan is hand woven onto a powder coated, aluminium frame giving the look of traditional rattan with the durability & weather resistance of an outdoor resin weave. Resysta is re-engineered from rice husk to create a wood look and feel which is environmentally friendly & very durable.
The Supremo Carina 8 Seat Boat-shape Dining Set consists of:
- 1 x 2.3x1m Boat-shape Table with Resysta top
- 8 x Carina Dining Chairs with seat cushions
- 1 x Riviera 3.5m Deluxe Crank and Tilt Parasol
- 1 x 15kg Parasol Base
- Width: 235cm
- Depth: 115cm
- Height: 72cm
- Width: 66cm
- Depth: 62cm
- Height: 86cm
Parasol Diameter 350cm
- Resysta is water-resistant, weather-proof and UV-resistant, does not crack and is 100% recyclable. Just wipe down with a damp cloth.
- Start to clean your woven furniture using plenty of water (a garden hose, for instance) and a soft brush to remove any sand or soil, this will help to prevent the surface from being scratched. Then clean the wicker with a soft brush or sponge using non-foaming cleaner or detergent to avoid leaving a residue between the weave which will attract dirt.
- Whilst the cushion fabric is strong & durable it can be stained or damaged in extreme circumstances. Cushion covers are zipped for ease of removal for cleaning purposes. Wash the cushion covers at least once a season, following the instructions on the label & do not leave out in the rain. Remove drink or food stains with a damp cloth as quickly as possible to prevent them from being absorbed by the material or becoming permanent due to sunlight. Should the cushions have become wet due to rain, remove the covers from the filling and let them dry quickly and completely separately in a warm, dry space (such as the living room) to prevent stains due to weathering.
Supremo offer a 2 year guarantee from the date of purchase on material, construction and production failures.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.