Supremo Amelia Mini Modular Dining Set - Weave Garden Furniture
Reference No: 3557
Supremo Resin Wicker Modular Corner High Dining Set
The Supremo Amelia Mini Modular Dining Set is a corner set which offers comfortable sofa seating for relaxing or high dining. Put your feet up on the stools when relaxing or use them for extra seating when dining. The set comes in a contemporary Pearl Grey resin rattan weave with complementing boxed seat cushions with contrasting double piped edges & well padded back cushions with button detail in Urban Grey that are well padded. The neutral colour of the weave & cushions gives the set a summery feel which would suit any setting & the compact shape is ideal for a modern garden or patio.
The half round resin rattan is hand woven onto a powder coated, aluminium frame with round weave detailing on the edges. This light coloured weave has the look of traditional rattan with the durability & weather resistance of an outdoor resin weave. The table has woven legs & comes with a ceramic glass laminate (CGL) top in Silver Grey for easy cleaning. The CGL top is made from an italian ceramic top with a mottled surface which is laminated onto a sheet of toughened glass to create an attractive & durable table top.
The Supremo Amelia Mini Modular Dining Set consists of:
- 1 x Amelia Modular Dining 2 Seater Sofa (1 Arm)
- 1 x Amelia Modular Dining 3 Seater Sofa (1 Arm)
- 2 x Amelia Modular Footstool
- 1 x Amelia Modular Dining 90x90cm Table with Ceramic Top
2 Seater 1 Arm Sofa: W123 x D81 x H86cm
3 Seater 2 Arm Sofa: W195 x D81 x H86cm
Footstools: W41.5 x D41.5 x H40cm
Square Modular Table: W90 x D90 x H69cm
- Start to clean your woven furniture using plenty of water (a garden hose, for instance) and a soft brush to remove any sand or soil, this will help to prevent the surface from being scratched. Then clean the wicker with a soft brush or sponge using non-foaming cleaner or detergent to avoid leaving a residue between the weave which will attract dirt.
- Whilst the cushion fabric is strong & durable it can be stained or damaged in extreme circumstances. Cushion covers are zipped for ease of removal for cleaning purposes. Wash the cushion covers at least once a season, following the instructions on the label & do not leave out in the rain. Remove drink or food stains with a damp cloth as quickly as possible to prevent them from being absorbed by the material or becoming permanent due to sunlight. Should the cushions have become wet due to rain, remove the covers from the filling and let them dry quickly and completely separately in a warm, dry space (such as the living room) to prevent stains due to weathering.
Do not use harsh chemicals or solvents on the ceramic table tops. Use a trivet to protect the surface of tables from hot or extremely cold pans and dishes. Use a trivet to protect the glass surface of tables from hot or extremely cold pans and dishes.
Supremo offer a 2 year guarantee from the date of purchase on material, construction and production failures.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50.