Snowflake PlantReference No: 4003
It’s long been thought that talking to plants helps them grow. However, with the ‘Snowflake’ plant it’s not just talking that helps - it’s what you say and how you say it.
Studies show this rare breed of plant experiences rapid growth when it’s given positive affirmations, compliments and ‘woke’ advice. Nix lanula demitti, nicknamed “Snowflake” by scientists, develops silver speckled flowers when it blooms. However, the plant loses its signature silver shine when it is fed a barrage of abuse. (View the product video for more information).
Customers can get their hands on this rare breed of plant for just £2.60 - the same cost as a soy milk latte.
Saplings are sold at 30cm. However, growth may vary depending on how often you speak to your plant and what you say.
"Scientists made this discovery after experimenting on two plant specimens for four weeks. During the experiment the plants were spoken to every hour over 48 hours - plant specimen A was given positive advice and compliments such as “you grow girl”, “your leaves, your choice” and “you don't need a bee to make you happy", whilst specimen B was harassed with phrases such as “you’ll never be able to afford your own greenhouse” and “flowers are for girl plants". The study found that the plant that was exposed to positivity grew three times faster than the plant that was abused.
So, to care for your Snowflake plant, ensure that you regularly give it verbal support and encouragement."
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.