- Made to Order 6-8 Weeks
RSPB Redwood Love SeatReference No: 4275
RSPB Love Seat
This fabulous Love Seat is constructed from FSC Certified Redwood and pre-treated against rot, woodworm and surface mould. Ergonomically designed backs of chairs to give maximum comfort whilst relaxing; this seat comes with a useful table to put snacks and drinks on.
In partnership with the wonderful RSPB, Riverco has designed and supplied this Love Seat that will not only give you hours of pleasure but also the proceeds of your sale go to supporting this worthwhile charity in providing a secure and healthy environment for wildlife.
Also to give another benefit to this incredible set, this seat comes fully assembled so you can enjoy using it straight after delivery.
Your furniture has received one coat of wood protection. This protection has an excellent penetrating and dispersing action that gives even coverage and is non-hazardous to humans, animals and is harmless to plants, it won’t blister or peel as some poly-urethane products do.
This treatment is adequate for the first 6 months of your furniture’s life. After this time, we recommend treating the furniture yourself with a good quality wood treatment, making sure that the furniture is completely clean and dry before any treatment is applied.
If you choose not to treat your furniture then it may start to turn black then silvery grey during its first year due to pollution, algae, and mildew.
Varnish and creosote are not recommended. Clear treatments are also not recommended as they lack pigment (colorant) which protects the furniture from UV rays which will result in the deterioration of colour.
Covering your furniture may cause mildew, damp, sweating, or wet rot, especially if covered for a long time, i.e. throughout the winter. If you do cover any timber, air circulation is vital and no part of the cover should be touching the furniture. This applies to all types of wood such as Teak, Oak, Mahogany, and any pressure-treated timbers.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.