- Made to Order 6-8 Weeks
Redwood Keswick Six Seater Patio SetReference No: 4252
Six Seater Patio Set
The Redwood Keswick Six Seater Patio Set is a lovely dining seat for entertaining guests with. Set at a staggeringly low price this set is a sure winner for all its customers.
Sturdy in build with generous seating, this versatile set can define an area within the garden or would look great on a patio.
Constructed from FSC Certified Redwood and pre-treated to protect from woodworm, rot and surface mould. This set can be left outside all year round and requires no garden furniture cover.
Boasting of ergonomic backs for maximum comfort, this set table also comes with a parasol hole to allow you to use shading when we do get those rare sunny days.
Redwood Keswick Six Seater Patio Set consists of:
- 1 x Rectangular Table
- 2 x Dales Benches
- 2 x Dales Chairs
Dales Two Seater Bench:
Your furniture has received one coat of wood protection. This protection has an excellent penetrating and dispersing action that gives even coverage and is non-hazardous to humans, animals and is harmless to plants, it won’t blister or peel as some poly-urethane products do.
This treatment is adequate for the first 6 months of your furniture’s life. After this time, we recommend treating the furniture yourself with a good quality wood treatment, making sure that the furniture is completely clean and dry before any treatment is applied.
If you choose not to treat your furniture then it may start to turn black then silvery grey during its first year due to pollution, algae, and mildew.
Varnish and creosote are not recommended. Clear treatments are also not recommended as they lack pigment (colorant) which protects the furniture from UV rays which will result in the deterioration of colour.
Covering your furniture may cause mildew, damp, sweating, or wet rot, especially if covered for a long time, i.e. throughout the winter. If you do cover any timber, air circulation is vital and no part of the cover should be touching the furniture. This applies to all types of wood such as Teak, Oak, Mahogany, and any pressure-treated timbers.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.