Plantpak Hydro-pod with LED Grow LightReference No: 1961
Plantpak by Crest Hydro-pod With Full Spectrum LED Light & Timer
The Plantpak Hydro-pod with LED Grow Light is a self-watering, self-feeding indoor garden can be used for fast & easy growing of vegetables, herbs, salad greens & more, throughout the year. This simple system is easy to use & takes all the guesswork out of feeding & watering as the plants take as much or as little nutrients & water from the growing medium as they need.
This stylish Hydro-pod can be placed anywhere that suits as it has its own full spectrum growth LED light which integrates optimal wavelength and intensity to create the perfect growing conditions & extend your growing season. The light can be angled to suit the height of your plants & has an auto timer where the light stays on for 16 hours then off for 8 hours to provide plants with an optimum growth schedule. It also has an easy to use, touch sensitive control panel to switch between LED growth mode (red) to a useful reading light (white) when required.
You can grow anything from seeds to full grown plants in the two self watering chambers with optional seed tray. The Hydro-pod provides a balanced and controlled growing environment with no soil & no mess. Plants will grow faster as they are constantly supplied with food & water & it comes with a power and water shortage reminder.
It requires a power socket, vermiculite, fertiliser & your choice of seeds or plants (not included).
26.5 x 11.7 x 37 cm
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.