Patio Black Spot Remover for Artificial StoneReference No: 11826
Artificial Stone Black Spot Remover
For use on manufactured slabs such as Marshalls, Bradstone, and Haddonstone. Including, all cement-based, precast patio slabs. Patio Black Spot Remover for Artificial Stone is also suitable for concrete, porcelain, and resin driveways.
Patio Black Spot Remover is currently the only product developed specifically to safely remove those hideous black spots and restore the natural colour to garden stonework. Patio Black Spot Remover for Artificial Stone will remove black lichen from all types of artificial surfaces, including green algae and white fungi. Using Patio Black Spot Remover will help maintain the life of your garden stonework including your pointing. When you rely on pressure to clean your stonework, you risk removing the surface of the stone whilst helping to dislodge the pointing.
Patio Black Spot Remover gently restores the natural colours and lifts dirt and grime effortlessly making pressure washing effortless. To maintain your garden stonework and stop the return of black spots, buy and apply our Patio Black Spot Preventer annually. This will remove any black spot spores before they have the chance to germinate and turn into spots. It will also remove green algae without the need to power wash! The Preventer does not need to be applied until 12 months after the Removal process.
Patio Black Spot Remover is biodegradable and acid-free allowing you to wash the product into the flower beds and over the lawn without causing any harm.
2 Litres: Maximum Area: 10 square metres.
4 Litres: Maximum Area: 20 square metres.
The coverage rate is based on a patio that is 3 years old. The older the stone, the more treatments will be required. Carry out a trial slab first to determine the coverage of your stonework.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.