Patio Black Spot Removal Stone KingReference No: 11840
Patio Black Spot Removal Stone King
Stone King was Launched at GLEE as the first product of its kind for gently restoring gravestones and garden ornaments. Stone King® was duly crowned Winner of BEST NEW PRODUCT in the Garden Landscaping section by the panel of Judges.
Pressure washing stone statues and garden urns can cause damage. Stone King®is designed to work without the need to pressure wash. Stone King® adheres to the surface of the stone breaking down organic matter.
Naturally, Restore the original colour of gravestones and ornamental stones by removing Black Spots and Green Algae. Simply apply, rinse with water, and admire! No pressure washing. No scrubbing, no problem.
1. If possible, place the object you are treating on a hard surface where the residue can be easily washed away. 2. Cover any surrounding grass or foliage to protect from overspray, especially on a windy day. 3. Pour the product into a hand held sprayer (750ml - 2 litres). 4. Hold the hand sprayer at arm's length - Spray on neat and saturate the ornament you are treating, working from top to bottom. 5. Immediately apply a second coat of STONE KING, saturating the ornament, as before. 6. What to Expect: You will start to notice a transformation within 15 minutes of application. Green Algae will disappear before your eyes, the black spots will begin to break up and the natural colour of the stone will return. 7. NO NEED TO SCRUB or PRESSURE WASH - After 2 hours, remove using a garden hose or filling the hand sprayer with water. 8. Once dry - Re treat any remaining black spots or organic growth locally. On very old stone, the larger black spots with deeper roots may require repeat applications.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.