Ooni Koda 16 Gas Powered Pizza OvenReference No: 8022
Gas Fuelled Portable 16" Pizza Oven
The Ooni Koda 16 Gas Powered Pizza Oven is a larger version of the Koda 12 allowing you to cook 16” pizzas, meat joints, bake bread & more. It is designed to make your cooking experience quick, easy & convenient & the greater cooking area allows you to cater for larger parties. It features instant gas ignition and an adjustable heat control dial for reaching a broad range of temperatures. It also has an innovative L-shaped burner which cooks two sides of your pizza at once, so fewer turns, & creates more temperature zones in the oven for cooking at different rates. The oven takes approximately 20 minutes to get up to temperature (at least 752°F (400°C)) for cooking a truly fantastic pizza in just 60 seconds. There is also a range of Ooni cast iron pans & griddles available that can be used to cook a wider selection of dishes including meat, seafood & vegetables.
There are lots of recipes and guides available on the Ooni website & their YouTube channel offering inspiration & top tips.
- Fully insulated shell to hold in heat and provide the required temperatures for 60-second pizza and more.
- Durable, ceramic fibre-insulated, powder-coated cold-rolled steel shell, cast aluminum nose, stainless steel inner body, base & burner.
- Collapsible legs for easy transport and storage. The non-slip feet keep Ooni Koda steady and keep your surfaces scratch-free.
- Gas control knob for lighting Ooni Koda and adjusting flame output.
- ‘L Shaped’ wall of flame burner for 1 turn cooking experience.
- 15mm Pizza Stone baking board custom-made from cordierite stone for optimized heat retention and the perfect pizza base.
- Viewing hole to see the flame and check that Ooni Koda is lit.
- Gas terminal for attaching your propane source.
- 37mBar patio gas regulator and hose included in the box
- 8.49kWh / 29000 BTU
- Hose: 1.2m hose
- Hose Outlet: 8mm barb terminal (supplied fully assembled to hose)
- Regulator inlet: 27mm diameter push on style Patio gas fitting
- Bottle Regulator: 37mBar Propane Regulator
- L-shaped gas burner with waterfall effect flame
- Built-in gas ignition for fast, easy cooking
- Gas terminal for attaching the hose and gas source
- Ooni Koda 16 is compatible with large propane tanks (normally used with barbecues)
- Dimensions: 63.4 x 58.9 x 35cm (24.9 x 23.2 x 14.6″)
- Cooking surface: 16″ (406.4mm)
- Weight: 18.2kg (40.1lbs)
- Before you cook check the connections on the propane tank, hose and regulator. They should be secured and checked for leaks before every cook.
- Ooni Koda can be stored outdoors & the Ooni Koda Cover is perfect for keeping it dry and free from garden debris. Where possible, store Ooni Koda indoors, especially during adverse weather conditions.
- Ooni Koda must be completely dry and cool before attempting to move or store.
- Cleaning the inside of Ooni Koda is easy: Simply run at top temperatures for 30 minutes to burn off excess food. Once cool, the inside can be wiped down with dry paper towels. The outer shell of Ooni Koda can be wiped down with warm, soapy water and dried immediately. Avoid abrasive cleaning products or those with harsh chemicals.
- The stone baking board can be cleaned using the Ooni Pizza Brush to remove any leftover flour or ingredients. For stubborn marks, allow Ooni Koda to cool completely before flipping the stone baking board: the high temperatures inside Ooni Koda will naturally clean the underside. Always wait for the stone to completely cool before doing so. The stone baking board is not dishwasher safe - do not use dish-washing liquid.
- Never leave your Ooni Koda unattended & never use in high winds.
- Do not apply water to Ooni Koda to extinguish or cool as this can cause damage and personal injury.
All Ooni products come with a 1-year warranty as standard, and they will extend that to a 3-year warranty on Ooni pizza ovens when you register your pizza oven with Ooni.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.