Ooni Fyra 12 Wood Pellet Pizza OvenReference No: 8018
Wood Pellet Fuelled Portable Pizza Oven
The Ooni Fyra 12 Wood Pellet Pizza Oven is the successor to the Ooni 3 which was the world’s first portable pizza oven fuelled by wood pellets. The Fyra 12 is the entry level pizza oven in the Ooni range & is fuelled using an innovative gravity-fed pellet hopper system that automatically feeds through hardwood pellets for effortless cooking. The oven takes approximately 15 minutes to get up to temperature but may need 5-10 additional minutes to achieve the right flame & stone temperature (at least 752°F (400°C)) & will cook a truly great wood-fired pizza in just 60 seconds. There is also a range of Ooni cast iron pans & griddles available that can be used to cook a wider selection of dishes including meat, seafood & vegetables.
There are lots of recipes and guides available on the Ooni website & their YouTube channel offering inspiration & top tips.
- Fully insulated powder-coated carbon steel shell to hold in heat and provide the required temperatures for 60-second pizza and more.
- Collapsible legs for easy transport and storage. The non-slip feet keep Ooni Fyra steady and keep your surfaces scratch-free.
- Chimney vent for quick flame adjustments. Leave open for optimized airflow. Close for reduced airflow draw and smaller flame.
- 10" Pizza Stone baking board custom-made from cordierite stone for optimized heat retention and the perfect pizza base.
- Viewing hole on oven door so that you can check the flame output without removing the door.
- Slot on the bottom of oven opening for resting the door while you add, remove or rotate your food.
- Unboxed dimensions: 74.2 x 39.4 x 72.6cm (29.2 x 15.1 x 28.6″)
- Weight: 10kg (22lbs)
- Cooking surface: 12″
- 0.4″ (10mm) cordierite stone baking board
- Ooni Fyra can be stored outdoors & the Ooni Fyra Carry Cover is perfect for keeping it dry and free from garden debris. Where possible, store Ooni Fyra indoors, especially during adverse weather conditions.
- Ooni Fyra must be completely dry and cool before attempting to move or store.
- Cleaning the inside of Ooni Fyra is easy: Simply run at top temperatures for 30 minutes to burn off excess food. Once cool, the inside can be wiped down with dry paper towels. The outer shell of Ooni Fyra can be wiped down with warm, soapy water and dried immediately. Avoid abrasive cleaning products or those with harsh chemicals.
- The stone baking board can be cleaned using the Ooni Pizza Brush to remove any leftover flour or ingredients. For stubborn marks, allow Ooni Fyra to cool completely before flipping the stone baking board: the high temperatures inside Ooni Fyra will naturally clean the underside. Always wait for the stone to completely cool before doing so. The stone baking board is not dishwasher safe - do not use dish-washing liquid.
- Never leave your Ooni Fyra unattended & never use in high winds.
- Do not apply water to Ooni Fyra to extinguish or cool as this can cause damage and personal injury.
All Ooni products come with a 1-year warranty as standard, and they will extend that to a 3-year warranty on Ooni pizza ovens when you register your pizza oven with Ooni.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.