Ooni Fyra 12 Essentials BundleReference No: 9388
Ooni Fyra 12 Essentials Bundle
The Ooni Fyra 12 Wood Pellet Pizza Oven is the successor to the Ooni 3 which was the world’s first portable pizza oven fuelled by wood pellets. The Fyra 12 is the entry level pizza oven in the Ooni range & is fuelled using an innovative gravity-fed pellet hopper system that automatically feeds through hardwood pellets for effortless cooking. The oven takes approximately 15 minutes to get up to temperature but may need 5-10 additional minutes to achieve the right flame & stone temperature (at least 752°F (400°C)) & will cook a truly great wood-fired pizza in just 60 seconds. There is also a range of Ooni cast iron pans & griddles available that can be used to cook a wider selection of dishes including meat, seafood & vegetables.
There are lots of recipes and guides available on the Ooni website & their YouTube channel offering inspiration & top tips.
Bundle consists of:
- 1x Ooni Fyra 12 Pizza Oven
- 1x Ooni Fyra 12 Carry Cover
- 1x Ooni 12" Perforated Peel
- 1x Ooni Infrared Thermometer
- 1x Ooni Premium Hardwood Pellets 10kg
- 1x Warma Eco Wood Wool Firelighters
- Fully insulated powder-coated carbon steel shell to hold in heat and provide the required temperatures for 60-second pizza and more.
- Collapsible legs for easy transport and storage. The non-slip feet keep Ooni Fyra steady and keep your surfaces scratch-free.
- Chimney vent for quick flame adjustments. Leave open for optimized airflow. Close for reduced airflow draw and smaller flame.
- 10" Pizza Stone baking board custom-made from cordierite stone for optimized heat retention and the perfect pizza base.
- Viewing hole on oven door so that you can check the flame output without removing the door.
- Slot on the bottom of oven opening for resting the door while you add, remove or rotate your food.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.