Ooni Cast Iron Sizzler PanReference No: 8006
Flat Based Shallow Pan
The Ooni Cast Iron Sizzler Pan is perfect for cooking meat, fish & vegetables with its flat base for even cooking. It is small enough to allow two pans to fit in the oven at the same time so two dishes can be cooked in parallel. It can also be used on open fires, on a domestic hob (including induction), stove top or oven making it a versatile pan for everyday use. It is made of high-quality cast iron with a removable handle & FSC-certified wooden beech serving board to make cooking & serving easier. Cast iron is known for its heat retention, durability, ability to be used at very high temperatures, and non-stick cooking when properly seasoned, if you look after your cast iron pan it will last for years.
- Sizzler size (inner): 247 x 143 x 26mm (9.7 x 5.6 x 1.0″)
- Sizzler size (outer): 310 x 159 x 30mm (12.2 x 6.3 x 1.2″)
- Weight: 2.6kg (5.7lbs)
- Do not put hot cast iron straight into cold water. Cast iron can suffer thermal shock and crack.
- Hand wash your cast iron with warm, soapy water and a sponge or stiff brush.
- Note: Avoid using metal scouring pads, steel wool or a dishwasher as this may damage your
cast iron seasoning and surface.
- Dry thoroughly with paper towels or a lint free cloth.
- Rub your cast iron with a light layer of oil on the cooking and external surfaces.
- Store in a dry environment. Never store when wet.
- The more you use your cast iron, the better it will be seasoned. If the surface looks dull after periods without use, or if you find food is sticking to it, re-season.
- Please watch the videos on seasoning & caring for your cast iron cookware.
1-year manufacturers guarantee as standard.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.