Norfolk Leisure Solar Belt Light Parasol 2.7mReference No: 1526
Illuminated Taupe Sunshade
The Norfolk Leisure Solar Belt Light Parasol has a heavy 180gm 2.7m polyester canopy in Taupe with aluminium ribs & pole finished in anthracite & a solar panel on the top of the canopy. Rather than individual LED's located on the frame, this parasol features a belt of lights running along the frame on both the long and short ribs, and extra lights on the upper side of the short ribs. The control on the pole offers you a choice of which lights you would like illuminated to suit the ambient light or the occasion.
Parasol base not included.
- Diameter 2.7m
- 8 aluminium ribs
- 38mm aluminium pole
We recommend cleaning parasols by sponging them down with a damp, non-abrasive sponge or soft cloth only. All our fabrics are coated with a flame retardant coating. Using a washing machine could result in this coating being removed.
This product comes with a one year manufacturer's warranty.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.