Lifestyle Garden Samoa Modular SetReference No: 5756
Samoa Woven Modular Suite
Why not sit back and relax with the stunning Samoa Modular Suite. This versatile suite will provide you with years of a wonderful dining experience and is virtually maintenance-free.
Exclusively designed in collaboration with the Eden Project, featuring PVC free, recycled or recyclable materials, all manufactured in a sustainable way.
This set is manufactured from light, sturdy rust-free aluminium frames combined with in-house extruded and fully recyclable PVC free Petan® fibres. The weave for this furniture set has a natural feel and look and comes with a five-year guarantee against fading, cracking, splitting and peeling. It contains no harmful chemicals and is 100% recyclable.
All Samoa tables tops are manufactured from sustainable FSC™ Duraboard®, that is resistant to UV weather conditions and scratches. Designed to last a lifetime with no maintenance required. The versatile adjustable dining table will allow you to dine and then set the table aside for you and your guests to relax and continue socialising.
The Somoa High Back Modular Right and Left Sofa come with high backs and deep cushions to give ultimate support and comfort. Four useful footstools will allow all friends and family to enjoy
Samoa Mini Modular Set consists of:
1 x Samoa High Back Left Corner with cushions
1 x Samoa High Back Right Sofa with cushions
1 x Samoa 120cm Square Adjustable Dining Table
4 x Samoa Footstools with cushions
Samoa Left Modular Sofa:
Samoa Right Modular Sofa:
Samoa Adjustable Dining Table:
- LifestyleGarden® outdoor furniture is designed and manufactured to provide high levels of quality, durability and longevity. Our outdoor furniture is manufactured to remain outside all year round, although it is recommended that the product is protected from extreme conditions of weather (including, but not limited to, prolonged exposure to water, moisture and sub-freezing temperatures) or environment.
- Please note that full cushions should be removed or covered during periods of rain to avoid getting wet.
- Do not store this product in centrally heated rooms, as this will cause the timber to dry out and possibly shrink and crack. Cool, well-ventilated sheds are the most suitable environment.
- All outdoor fabrics should be cleaned and allowed to dry before storage. If the furniture is to be covered during storage ensure that only breathable plastic is used, as this will prevent condensation forming between the product and cover, which in turn will lead to mould.
The Petan® finish is warranted against peeling, blistering or cracking for a period of five (5) years if the product is used in normal weather conditions and provided the product has not been scratched, scuffed or abraded. Fading and discolouration due to exposure to sunlight or other natural elements and defects caused by the application of unsuitable oils, other fluids or chemicals are not covered under this limited warranty.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.