LIFE Outdoor Living Royal 8 Seat Set
Reference No: 3108
Round 1.8m Woven & Teak Dining Set
The LIFE Outdoor Living Royal 8 Seat Set is a stylish garden set with everything you need for comfortable alfresco dining. It is manufactured from premium 3mm round resin weave in Natural White woven onto an aluminium frame & is complemented by a fully certified teak table top & matching Lazy Susan making the whole set low maintenance. The generous chairs come with full seat & back cushions in a taupe, high performance outdoor, SUNPROOF soft feel fabric.
This attractive set in neutral colours would suit any setting & oozes quality from the smooth finish of the teak table to the high quality of the weave. It is finished off with a clever Telescopic parasol design with a 3.5m diameter heavy polyester canopy in Taupe & a parasol base.
The LIFE Outdoor Living Royal 8 Seat Set consists of:
- 1 x 1.8m Royal Teak Table with Lazy Susan
- 8 x Royal Dining Chairs with Cushions
- 1 x 3.5m Telescopic Parasol (not shown)
- 1 x 50kg Parasol Base
Scatter cushions not included.
- Height 75cm
- Width 180cm
- Depth 180cm
- Height 102cm
- Width 68cm
- Depth 75.5cm
- Diameter 350cm
- Pole Diameter 5.5cm
- The designer weave will withstand most normal weather conditions and is frost & UV resistant. Clean with a soft brush or sponge using non-foaming cleaner or detergent to avoid leaving a residue between the weave which will attract dirt.
- The cushions are made from polyester in a high performance outdoor SUNPROOF soft feel fabric. We recommend using luke warm water only and a non foaming detergent if required for stubbon marks (using a non foaming detergent means that no residue will be left to encourage dirt).
- If your Teak furniture requires cleaning this can be done with a normal household bristle brush (not too hard) and some warm mildly soapy water. Wash down afterwards with clean water. There are also proprietary cleaners on the market which can also be used to clean off various deposits and accumulated dirt and stains. We do not recommend the use of high pressure hoses and steel wool or steel wire brushes should not be used at all as any residue left in the grain will rust and discolour the wood. If the furniture has some stubborn and heavily ingrained stains these can be removed by sanding with a fine grade of sandpaper, being sure to work only with the direction of the timber grain. After sanding stains away like this, if the furniture was previously teak oiled you may wish to re-oil, or if it had previously been left natural, the fresh teak colour exposed by sanding will soon mellow in with the existing silver grey patina.
All products in this set come with a two year manufacturer's warranty.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.