LIFE Outdoor Living Royal 6 Seat Set
Reference No: 3107
Round 1.5m Woven & Teak Dining Set
The LIFE Outdoor Living Royal 6 Seat Set is a high quality garden set in attractive neutral colours that would suit any garden or patio. It is manufactured from premium 3mm round resin weave in Natural White woven onto an aluminium frame & comes with a fully certified teak table top with matching Lazy Susan. The generous chairs come with full seat & back cushions in a taupe, high performance outdoor, SUNPROOF soft feel fabric. This eye-catching set combines low maintenance & practicality with good looks, allowing you to dine in comfort.
The set includes a state-of-the-art parasol that will open at the press of a button & will light your table into the evening. The parasol has a heavy 200gm polyester canopy in Taupe with aluminium ribs & pole. The solar panel is situated on the top of the parasol & it charges the control mechanism in the sun. Then you can use the remote control to operate opening, closing & the array of lights in the canopy; there is also the option of charging it on cloudy days.
The LIFE Outdoor Living Royal 6 Seat Set consists of:
- 1 x 1.5m Royal Teak Table with Lazy Susan
- 6 x Royal Dining Chairs with Cushions
- 1 x 3m Solar Automatic Opening & Closing Parasol (not shown)
- 1 x 25kg Parasol Base
- Height 75cm
- Width 150cm
- Depth 150cm
- Height 102cm
- Width 68cm
- Depth 75.5cm
- Diameter 3m
- 8 12x18mm aluminium ribs
- 48mm aluminium pole
- The designer weave will withstand most normal weather conditions and is frost & UV resistant. Clean with a soft brush or sponge using non-foaming cleaner or detergent to avoid leaving a residue between the weave which will attract dirt.
- The cushions are made from polyester in a high performance outdoor SUNPROOF soft feel fabric. We recommend using luke warm water only and a non foaming detergent if required for stubbon marks (using a non foaming detergent means that no residue will be left to encourage dirt).
- If your Teak furniture requires cleaning this can be done with a normal household bristle brush (not too hard) and some warm mildly soapy water. Wash down afterwards with clean water. There are also proprietary cleaners on the market which can also be used to clean off various deposits and accumulated dirt and stains. We do not recommend the use of high pressure hoses and steel wool or steel wire brushes should not be used at all as any residue left in the grain will rust and discolour the wood. If the furniture has some stubborn and heavily ingrained stains these can be removed by sanding with a fine grade of sandpaper, being sure to work only with the direction of the timber grain. After sanding stains away like this, if the furniture was previously teak oiled you may wish to re-oil, or if it had previously been left natural, the fresh teak colour exposed by sanding will soon mellow in with the existing silver grey patina.
Certified Teak Table Top.
All products in this set come with a two year manufacturer's warranty.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50.