LIFE Outdoor Living 3m Square Palermo LED Cantilever Parasol with Lava Frame, 90kg Base & Cover Offer
Reference No: 2856
3m Square LED Cantilever Parasol Deal With 90kg Wheeled Granite Base & Cover
This top of the range square Palermo cantilever parasol will look great during the day but comes into its own as the sun goes down. The solar powered LED strip lights are built into the canopy ribs & there is a central light on the hub, all are recharged from a panel on top of the canopy, enabling you to wine & dine into the evening. There is a handy battery pack and on/off switch located at the end of one of the parasol ribs where it is easily reached.
The parasol has a sturdy aluminium frame which comes in Lava with a choice of canopy colours. The Taupe & Mouse Grey canopies are made from a 190gm/m² polyester material with a water repellent & dirt resistant coating. It has a UPF factor (UV protection) of 30+ & a lightfastness rating of 4. The higher quality Carbon & Mint canopies are made from spunacrylic, a core dyed polyester fabric 240gm/m² with a water repellent & dirt resistant coating. It has a UPF factor of 100+ & a lightfastness rating of 4.
The parasol can be rotated through 360 degrees with its easy grip handle and soft release pedal located at the base of the cantilever. The two way tilt of the canopy is an easy light motion that can be achieved with the push of a single button.
The parasol can be cleverly suspended from one side of the table so you can decide where you'd like your shade & it also works well with outdoor sofa sets that require a free standing parasol. It can be wheeled into a position to suit your space using the wheeled granite base.
The parasol comes as part of a special offer which includes:
- 1 x 3mx3m Palermo Cantilever Parasol with integral LED lights
- 1 x 90kg Wheeled Granite Parasol Base
- 1 x Norfolk Leisure Mouse Grey Cantilever Parasol Cover with Pole (base shown is on parasol)
- Height: 250cm
- Width: 300cm
- Depth: 300cm
- We do not recommend leaving parasols outside when not in use. Fabrics will fade and become brittle when left exposed to our climate for long periods and wind gusts are one of the biggest causes of table damages. Claims of this nature are not covered under warranty.
- We recommend cleaning parasols by sponging them down with a damp non-abrasive sponge or soft cloth only. All the fabrics are coated with a flame retardant coating. Using a washing machine could result in this coating being removed.
The parasols and bases are guaranteed for 1 year against manufacturing faults.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.