Landmann Triton 3 Burner Gas BBQ GraphiteReference No: 1974
Landmann Triton 3 Graphite Gas BBQ
The Landmann 3 Burner Gas BBQ is available in an attractive Graphite which will brighten up your garden or patio whilst offering you plenty of cooking options. It is also fitted with the new technology Power Thermal Spread (PTS) system which provides maximum cooking efficiency.
- 3 stainless steel tube burners
- Enamelled cast iron cooking grill
- Enamelled Flame Tamer
- PTS System
- Enamelled warming rack
- Lid thermometer
- Fixed side table
- Cabinet for storage & gas bottle
- 4 Easy running lockable castors
- Powder coated hood & cabinet doors
- Cooking area 65cm x 44cm
- Height: 121cm
- Width: 140cm
- Depth: 57cm
Make sure your barbecue is cleaned thoroughly before use. This is not just for hygiene purposes but it is important that no fat residue is left in or around the cooking area / fire bowl. Fat is flammable and if not removed will ignite and can cause a fat fire resulting in burnt food and in extreme cases destroy your barbecue!
Barbecues must be covered when not in use
- To prevent foods from sticking to the cooking surface, please use a long handled brush to apply a light coat of cooking or vegetable oil before each barbecuing session. (Note: When cooking for the first time, paint colours may change lightly as a result. This is normal and should be expected.) During use, the protective coating may come off the cooking surface. This is normal and is not harmful. Line the drip pan with aluminium foil. This will make cleanup easy.
- Full instructions come with the barbecue.
- Landmanns extended 10 year warranty - 10 years on aluminium castings, stainless steel shroud; 2 year warranty for stainless steel burners, cooking grates (no rust through or burn through), paint (excluding fading) & all remaining parts.
- Warranty exclusions include general wear & tear, rusting of steel, metal corrosion, commercial use, damage caused by a result of failure to follow the manufacturer's instructions. See manual for full list.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.