Kamado Joe Big Joe Ceramic GrillReference No: 5623
Kamado Joe Big Joe Ceramic Grill
Everything that made the Kamado Joe Classic II an instant hit, only bigger, the Big Joe is our most versatile kamado and can easily accommodate three full racks of ribs. Designed with thick-walled, heat-resistant ceramic that keeps meat moist by sealing in smoke and flavour, the Big Joe is a work of expert craftsmanship.
- Premium Ceramic Grill with Cast Iron Cart & Locking Wheels
- Built-in Thermometer
- Finished Folding HDPE Side Shelves/Handle
- Divide & Conquer Flexible Cooking System
- Kontrol Tower Top Vent
- Air Lift Hinge
- AMP Firebox
- Wire Mesh Fibreglass Gasket
- Patented Slide-Out Ash Drawer
- Grill Gripper
- Ash Tool
- Dimensions: 127cm W x 137cm H x 79cm D
- Cooking Surface: 61cm diameter / 1148 sq. cm.
- With Grill Expander: 1534 sq. cm.
- With Two Sets of Grates: 2296 sq. cm.
- With Both Grates & Grills Expander: 2682 sq. cm.
- Weight: 179 Kg.
- Heat Range: 107°C – 400°C
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.