Kadai 80cm Recycled Firebowl with High & Low Stands & Free Cooking TripodReference No: 5307
80cm Kadai Fire Bowl
Kadai firebowls originate from India and are used as large cooking pots at festivals and weddings. Now available in this country, the Recycled Kadai Firebowl Set is great for alfresco cooking and socialising. The centuries old design of the kadai uses iron plates riveted together for strength and durability, with this recycled kadai being formed from recycled oil drums.
Use the Kadia Firebowl as a barbecue, and once the food is cooked lift the grills away but keep the fire alight to provide warmth long into the evening as you sit around socialising. Wilstone's unique gauze filter system cleverly separates out the ash from rain water, allowing for a maintenance free barbeque that will last for years outside.
- This Kit includes:
- Recycled Kadai Firebowl
- High Stand & Low Stand
- Cooking Tripod
- Cleaning Brush
- Small Tongs
Made from recycled oil drums.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.