Hozelock Sensor ControllerReference No: 1322
Hozelock Watering Control 2212
The Hozelock Sensor Controller is easy to install & sits between your tap & hose. The best time to water your plants is in the cool of the day, early in the morning or in the evening. This sensor will make your life easier as it combines a daylight sensor & a timer so that it will automatically water your garden for a pre-set time period at sunrise & sunset. It will also automatically change the start times to coincide with sunrise and sunset as the seasons change. You can select from 2, 5, 10, 20, 30 or 60 minute watering times & it is easy to adjust when the weather conditions change.
- has a button to check the status of the batteries. The LED lights will illuminate to indicate the strength of the remaining battery life. Takes 2 AA batteries (not supplied)
- has a built in safety feature which detects when the battery levels have dropped to a level that could fail whilst a watering schedule is in progress. The LED indicator lights will flash when the batteries need to be replaced
- can be used with Garden Sprinklers (up to 10 Bar), low pressure micro irrigation watering (1.5 Bar), or Water Butts (0.1 Bar), due to the unique ball valve component
- has a water now button to select a watering duration of 60 minutes. Simply press again to cancel the operation for shorter time periods
- is supplied with a choice of 21mm (1/2” BSP), 26.5mm (¾” BSP) or 33.3mm (1” BSP) adaptors for connection to most garden taps
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.