Hozelock Cloud ControllerReference No: 1321
Hozelock Remote Watering Control 2216
The Hozelock Cloud Controller combines modern wireless technology with a smart phone App (IOS or Android operating system) so that you can control the watering of your garden remotely. The system is easy to install & uses a tap mounted controller, that sits between your tap & hose, which is linked wirelessly to a Hub which plugs into your router (not included). The system can be expanded with more Hubs & controllers for a larger garden if your router has sufficient connections available (not available at present 2016). The Hozelock Cloud Controller is operated using the mobile App which is easy to use and allows you to remotely set up watering schedules for your garden which can be optimised for your planting or seasonal watering patterns. These schedules can be turned on, off or changed whilst you are away according to the weather forecast.
- The App:
- can be used to set up to 10 schedules per day or alternatively use the Water Now button on the App to turn on the watering for up to 60 minutes
- is linked to a weather service to provide you with local information and notifications to alert you about changing weather patterns.
- can be used to change your planned schedule if the weather changes using
- Pause - for up to 14 days, if wet weather is forecast
- Adjust - to increase the watering by 50% for up to 14 days if hot weather is forecast
- The remote tap mounted controller:
- can be positioned up to 50m away from the Hub which is capable of supporting up to 4 remote taps that can be installed to control different areas of your garden
- has a button to check the status of the batteries. The 3 LED lights will illuminate to indicate the strength of the remaining battery life
- has a built in safety feature which detects when the battery levels have dropped to a level that could fail whilst a watering schedule is in progress. The LED indicator lights will flash red when the batteries need to be replaced
- can be used with garden sprinklers (up to 10 Bar), low pressure micro irrigation watering (1.5 Bar) or water butts (0.1 Bar), due to the unique ball valve component
- has a water now button to select a watering duration of 10, 30 or 60 minutes. Simply press again to cancel the operation for shorter time periods
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.