Hartman Sunburst 4 Seater Round Set
Reference No: 3527
Woven & Hardwood 4 Seat Garden Furniture Set
The Hartman Sunburst 4 Seater Round Set is a lovely mixed media set combining a hardwearing eucalyptus table with woven chairs. The curved armchairs are ergonomically designed for comfort & the natural resin weave covers a strong but light aluminium frame. They are finished off with contrasting hardwood legs and luxury seat cushions in ivory that are hardwearing and easy to clean. The round table is easy to assemble & has a radiating pattern of eucalyptus slats that give the set its name. The set comes with a parasol that has both a crank handle and a tilt operation for extra shade. This spacious four seat set is ideal for dining or relaxing whether you live in the town or country.
The real beauty of synthetic resin weave is that it combines the elegant lines of indoor furniture with the benefits of being completely weatherproof and virtually maintenance free.
The Hartman Sunburst 4 Seater Round Set consists of:
- 1 x 1.2m Sunburst Round Eucalyptus Table
- 4 x Sunburst Armchairs with Seat Cushions
- 1 x 2.5m Parasol in Champagne/Ecru
- 1 x 15kg Parasol Base
Scatter cushions not included.
Table - H75cm x Dia 120cm
Chairs - H87cm x W64cm x D63cm
The set takes up a space approximately 2.5 x 2.5m
- Store your cushions in the dry when not in use. If the cushions get wet ensure they are completely dry before storing away. Small spillages can be cleaned using soapy water and a clean cloth before leaving the cushion to dry.
- Removable cushions can be washed at 30 degrees and then pulled back into shape before being left to dry.
- Resin weave furniture requires very little maintenance however your furniture will benefit from occasional cleaning with hot soapy water and a clean cloth, leave to dry naturally.
- Hartman Garden Furniture should not be covered when not in use as this traps moisture and can cause mould to develop, we recommend that a cover should not be used on any of our products.
- Wood will naturally develop splits, know as end grain cracking, as it dries out through the season, this will be particularly visible on the ends of parts such as arm rests and edges of tables. This is not a fault but a naturally occurring process.
- If left untreated your furniture will weather to a silvery grey finish, if you wish to try maintain the original colour we have developed a range of products to help you do this.
- Wood cleaner can be used at the beginning and end of the season to remove any built up of dirt on your furniture, carefully follow the instructions on the back of the bottle.
- Once clean your furniture will benefit from a light sanding to remove any colour differences which have developed before the wood oil is applied.
- Wood oil should be applied to the underside of furniture as well as visible parts, any excess oil should be removed with a dry cloth.
- Once a year we advise that you tighten the fittings on your furniture as they can loosen as the wood breathes.
- Do not jet spray the furniture as this can damage the wood.
- A two-year guarantee term applies to Resin weave for material and construction faults.
- A one year guarantee term applies to textiles for material and construction faults (weaving faults, loose seams).
- A two-year guarantee term applies to hardwoods for material and construction faults.
Parasols have a guarantee condition of two years on material and construction faults for parasol frame, weaving faults, loose seams in the fabric.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50.