Hartman Hardwood Coffee SetReference No: 3526
Hardwood Garden Bench Set
The Hartman Hardwood Coffee Set is a four seat sofa set with an attractive slatted Acacia frame. It has well padded seat cushions in a neutral ivory shade to give a comfortable outdoor coffee set which is ideal for the patio or for a seating area in the garden.
Acacia is hardwearing with a smooth finish which can be treated to retain its rich gold colour. It is designed for your comfort and is supplied flat packed with all fixtures and fittings for easy home assembly.
The Hartman Hardwood Coffee Set comprises:
- 1 x Hardwood Bench with seat cushions
- 2 x Hardwood Armchairs with seat cushions
- 1 x Hardwood Coffee Table
Scatter cushions not included.
2 Seat Bench - H81cm x W117cm x D69cm
2 Lounge chairs - H81cm x W64cm x D69cm
The set takes up a space approximately 1.7m x 2.7m
Wood will naturally develop splits, know as end grain cracking, as it dries out through the season, this will be particularly visible on the ends of parts such as arm rests and edges of tables. This is not a fault but a naturally occurring process.
If left untreated your furniture will weather to a silvery grey finish, if you wish to try maintain the original colour we have developed a range of products to help you do this.
Wood cleaner can be used at the beginning and end of the season to remove any built up of dirt on your furniture, carefully follow the instructions on the back of the bottle.
Once clean your furniture will benefit from a light sanding to remove any colour differences which have developed before the wood oil is applied.
Wood oil should be applied to the underside of furniture as well as visible parts, any excess oil should be removed with a dry cloth.
Once a year we advise that you tighten the fittings on your furniture as they can loosen as the wood breathes.
Do not jet spray the furniture as this can damage the wood.
- A two-year guarantee term applies to hardwoods for material and construction faults.
- A one year guarantee term applies to textiles for material and construction faults (weaving faults, loose seams).
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.