Hartman Florence Bench in Antique Grey
Reference No: 3919
Antique Grey Cast Aluminium 2 Seat Garden Bench
This limited edition Florence Bench in Antique Grey makes a lovely focal point on the patio or in a quiet corner of the garden & is great for afternoon tea for two. The bench is manufactured from cast aluminium with a antique grey finish & it has an attractive patterned seat back, reminiscent of overlapping petals, gently curving arms & a curved seat with a comfortable piped Weatherready® seat cushion in platinum. The Weatherready® cushion is made in a microfibre all weather fabric & both the cushion and filling are permeable so rain water will filter through the cushion which can be left to dry naturally before use. It comes fully assembled & is lightweight, virtually maintenance free & will not rust so it can be left out all year without the need to cover.
H92 x W112 x D67cm
- We recommend that Weatherready® cushions be left outside between March and October, during the winter months the cushions should be stored away in a dry place although they can be left outside all year if you wish
- The cushions have a special coating so should not be washed in the washing machine.
- Small spillages can be cleaned using soapy water and a clean cloth before leaving the cushion to dry
- Cast Aluminium furniture requires very little maintenance however your furniture will benefit from occasional cleaning with warm soapy water and a clean cloth. Do not jet spray your furniture as this can cause damage and will not be covered by your guarantee.
- A two-year guarantee term applies to cast aluminium for material and construction faults. Do not place hot dishes directly onto table tops and ensure spillages are cleaned away quickly with a clean damp cloth. Do not jet spray your furniture as this can cause damage.
- A one year guarantee term applies to textiles for material and construction faults (weaving faults, loose seams).
- Weatherready® cushions are UV protected but may fade in the sunshine, the chemicals that make up the colours within the fabric are broken down by ultraviolet light that is present in the sunshine, this is a natural process and is not covered by the guarantee or warranty.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.