Hartman Florence 4 Seat Round Set in Antique Grey
Reference No: 3915
Antique Grey Cast Aluminium 4 Seat Garden Furniture Set
The limited edition Hartman Florence 4 Seat Round Set in Antique Grey is a neutral set that would suit any style of garden or patio. This cast aluminium garden furniture set has a petal like design on the chair back & table top making an attractive focal point & it comes with complementing piped cushions & parasol in platinum. The Weatherready® cushions are made in a microfibre all weather fabric & both the cushions and filling are permeable so rain water will filter through the cushions which can be left to dry naturally before use.
The parasol has a crank handle to open the canopy & a tilt operation to maximise shade during the day. It also has a canopy with an Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) of 50+ for added protection from the sun.
It is lightweight, virtually maintenance free & will not rust. The stackable chairs are fully assembled with gently curving arms and the table is supplied flat packed with all fixtures and fittings for easy home assembly. They both have adjustable feet to ensure they sit perfectly level on uneven surfaces.
The Hartman Florence 4 Seat Round Set consists of:
- 1 x 1.2m Round Florence Table
- 4 x Florence Armchairs
- 4 x Weatherready® cushions
- 1 x 2.5m Solar Parasol
- 1 x 15kg Parasol Base
- Table: H74 x W120 x D120cm
- Chair: H92 x W63 x D67cm
- We recommend that Weatherready® cushions be left outside between March and October, during the winter months the cushions should be stored away in a dry place although they can be left outside all year if you wish
- The cushions have a special coating so should not be washed in the washing machine.
- Small spillages can be cleaned using soapy water and a clean cloth before leaving the cushion to dry
- Cast Aluminium furniture requires very little maintenance however your furniture will benefit from occasional cleaning with warm soapy water and a clean cloth. Do not jet spray your furniture as this can cause damage and will not be covered by your guarantee.
- When a parasol is not in use, unattended or when it is windy the parasol should be removed, failure to do so can lead to damage to your furniture. Please also be aware that a Parasol is only suitable as a sunshade and not an umbrella and should not be left outside in the rain for any length of time because the fabric is not rain proof.
- A two-year guarantee term applies to cast aluminium for material and construction faults. Do not place hot dishes directly onto table tops and ensure spillages are cleaned away quickly with a clean damp cloth. Do not jet spray your furniture as this can cause damage.
- A one year guarantee term applies to textiles for material and construction faults (weaving faults, loose seams).
- Parasols have a guarantee condition of two years on material and construction faults for parasol frame, weaving faults, loose seams in the fabric. They are showerproof, not waterproof & will eventually fade in the sunshine as the UV resistant additive in to the fabric will only protect the fabric for a certain amount of time.
- Weatherready® cushions are UV protected but may fade in the sunshine, the chemicals that make up the colours within the fabric are broken down by ultraviolet light that is present in the sunshine, this is a natural process and is not covered by the guarantee or warranty.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50.