Hartman Celtic Aria 4 Seat Round Set
Reference No: 3059
Bronze Cast Aluminium 4 Seat Garden Furniture Set
The Hartman Celtic Aria 4 Seat Round Set is designed by TV gardener David Domoney. The chairs stack for easy storage & have a beautiful stylised pattern of entwining branches on the seat backs. The table has a cast aluminium frame with nicely curved legs & a concrete table top which has been painted in a coppery coloured mosaic pattern to complement the luxurious Pumpkin seat cushions which have piped edges. These Weatherready® cushions are made in a microfibre all weather fabric & both the cushions and filling are permeable so rain water will filter through the cushions which can be left to dry naturally before use.
The 2.5m parasol in a matching Pumpkin colour has a crank handle and a tilt operation for easy use and comes with a sturdy 15kg base. The canopy has an Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) of 50+ for added protection from the sun.
This colourful set is a mix of traditional cast furniture with contemporary materials & accessories & would suit any setting. This set is virtually maintenance free & will not rust with adjustable feet to ensure it sits perfectly level on uneven surfaces. It is supplied with fully assembled chairs and a flat packed table with all fixtures and fittings for easy home assembly.
The Hartman Celtic Aria 4 Seat Round Set consists of:
- 1 x 1.07m Round Celtic Aria Table
- 4 x Celtic Dining Chairs with Weatherready® seat cushions in Pumpkin
- 1 x 2.5m Solar Parasol in Pumpkin
- 1 x 15kg Black Parasol Base
- Table: H74 x W107 x D107cm
- Chair: H74 x W59 x D59cm
- The set takes up a space approximately 2.5 x 2.5m
- We recommend that Weatherready® cushions be left outside between March and October, during the winter months the cushions should be stored away in a dry place although they can be left outside all year if you wish
- The cushions have a special coating so should not be washed in the washing machine.
- Small spillages can be cleaned using soapy water and a clean cloth before leaving the cushion to dry
- Cast Aluminium furniture requires very little maintenance however your furniture will benefit from occasional cleaning with warm soapy water and a clean cloth. Do not jet spray your furniture as this can cause damage and will not be covered by your guarantee.
- When a parasol is not in use, unattended or when it is windy the parasol should be removed, failure to do so can lead to damage to your furniture. Please also be aware that a Parasol is only suitable as a sunshade and not an umbrella and should not be left outside in the rain for any length of time because the fabric is not rain proof.
- A two-year guarantee term applies to cast aluminium for material and construction faults. Do not place hot dishes directly onto table tops and ensure spillages are cleaned away quickly with a clean damp cloth. Do not jet spray your furniture as this can cause damage.
- A one year guarantee term applies to textiles for material and construction faults (weaving faults, loose seams).
- Parasols have a guarantee condition of two years on material and construction faults for parasol frame, weaving faults, loose seams in the fabric. They are showerproof, not waterproof & will eventually fade in the sunshine as the UV resistant additive in to the fabric will only protect the fabric for a certain amount of time.
- Weatherready® cushions are UV protected but may fade in the sunshine, the chemicals that make up the colours within the fabric are broken down by ultraviolet light that is present in the sunshine, this is a natural process and is not covered by the guarantee or warranty.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.