Hartman Amalfi LoungerReference No: 1981
Amalfi Cast Aluminium Sun Lounger
Made from cast aluminium, the Amalfi Lounger has a beautiful old-world design with wheels for manoueverability & a comfortable, deeply padded cushion in amber with contrasting piped edges. The Weatherready® cushion is made in a microfibre all weather fabric & both the cushion and filling are permeable so rain water will filter through the cushion which can be left to dry naturally before use.
This lightweight lounger is finished in bronze with adjustable feet enabling it to sit perfectly level on uneven surfaces & it can be left outside all year round. The Amalfi Sun Lounger would look the part in any style of garden or patio and is designed to complement the Amalfi range of garden furniture.
Scatter cushion not included.
- Height: 100cm
- Width: 75cm
- Depth: 220cm
- We recommend that Weatherready® cushions be left outside between March and October, during the winter months the cushions should be stored away in a dry place although they can be left outside all year if you wish
- The cushions have a special coating so should not be washed in the washing machine.
- Small spillages can be cleaned using soapy water and a clean cloth before leaving the cushion to dry
- Cast Aluminium furniture requires very little maintenance however your furniture will benefit from occasional cleaning with warm soapy water and a clean cloth. Do not jet spray your furniture as this can cause damage and will not be covered by your guarantee.
- A two-year guarantee term applies to cast aluminium for material and construction faults. Ensure spillages are cleaned away quickly with a clean damp cloth. Do not jet spray your furniture as this can cause damage.
- A one year guarantee term applies to textiles for material and construction faults (weaving faults, loose seams).
- Weatherready® cushions are UV protected but may fade in the sunshine, the chemicals that make up the colours within the fabric are broken down by ultraviolet light that is present in the sunshine, this is a natural process and is not covered by the guarantee or warranty.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.