Glatz 250cm Rectangular Alu Twist ParasolReference No: 4397
2.5 x 2m Square Crank & Tilt Parasol
This Swiss made Glatz 250cm Rectangular Alu Twist Parasol has an elegant, rust resistant, anodized aluminium pole & frame which can be smoothly opened & closed using the hand crank mechanism, the flexible rod ends keeping the canopy nice & taut. This parasol has a fixed height & when open, the canopy can then be angled using a unique twist mechanism just above the crank, that can gradually tilt the canopy up to 45° to shade you as the sun moves round or to fit into an angled space. It is ideal for rectangular dining sets with a centre parasol hole or in any location you desire for outdoor shade, using the correct base.
The canopy comes in a choice of colours in a Class 2 Material which is 220g/m² 100% polyester with a colour fastness of 5-6, fade resistance of up to 160 days & UV protection of 98%. When folded down, the canopy can be neatly folded & held in place with the attached tie - watch the video.
Cream Eggshell & Kiwi - SOLD OUT
• Tilt right and left to 45°
• Sun cover gives UPF50+ sun protection
• Lightweight aluminium frame and pole
• Teflon™ & Scotchguard protection for water repellence and dirt resistance
- Length: 250cm
- Width: 200cm
- Height: 260cm
- Pole diameter: 39mm
- For best care we recommend using a zip and rod protective cover when not in use.
- Minimum base weight through table - 25kg
- Minimum base weight free standing - 40kg
- Maximum permissable wind speed 45km/h
- Cover recommended to keep your parasol clean when not in use.
2 year manufacturer’s warranty on parasol frame defects only (excludes membrane or wind damage).
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.