Garland No Go Slug & Snail Copper TapeReference No: 10879
Slug & Snail Copper
Tape. With the reduction in the use of chemicals in the garden we now offer, as well as our Slug Traps, a NO GO Slug & Snail Copper Tape.
HOW IT WORKS:
When the slug or snail attempts to cross the copper tape a small electrical charge is created from the copper and the slug or snail will not cross the tape, protecting your plants from damage and without the use of chemicals.
HOW TO USE: First cut the length of tape to form a complete loop of the pot or frame that is to be protected.
For protection from snails as well as slugs cut V grooves all around the bottom of the tape before removing the backing tape and applying to a dry clean surface.
For protection from slugs only there is no need to cut grooves, simply apply a circle of copper tape.
Length: 4 m
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.