Gardena Water Control FlexReference No: 10784
For automatic irrigation on balcony and terrace The GARDENA Water Control Flex allows you to irrigate your plants on the balcony or terrace flexibly and automatically, even when you are not at home.
You connect the Water Control directly to the water tap and attach a garden hose to the water outlet. With the help of the innovative, external control dial and the press button you can set the start, length and interval of the irrigation via the easy-to-read LCD screen. The weather-resistant and battery-operated control unit is even detachable.
Since potted plants in particular have a limited soil volume due to their planters, they need short irrigation cycles. That's why the Water Control Flex is ideal in combination with the GARDENA Micro-Drip System for efficient drip irrigation. With the Water Now function you can draw water from the tap quickly and easily without having to remove the control unit. The Safe Water Stop Technology ensures that the next scheduled irrigation is not started when battery power is low. This function protects you from uncontrolled water leakage. The battery level can be read on the LCD screen at any time.
If you want to save water in the long term, you can connect the separately available GARDENA Soil Moisture Sensor directly to the garden irrigation system. The sensor detects whether the soil is still moist enough, so that a planned watering is not started, if it not necessary.
Water Control Flex is a quality product made in Germany. Water Controls: The full portfolio with innovative features for automatic and water-saving garden irrigation.
Fully compatible with Hozelock products.
For taps with 26.5 mm (G 3/4) and 33.3 mm (G1) thread
2 years When registered. After registration at gardena.com/registration within 3 months after purchase.
Warranty conditions at gardena.com/warranty.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.