- 15 Year Guarantee
Forest Garden Wooden Sleeper Raised BedReference No: 11028
The Sleeper Raised bed from Forest is a simple, rustic raised bed planter made from thick timber sleepers.
It's a great option for a compact kitchen garden, where you can grow fresh vegetables and herbs to use in your cooking. The rectangular design gives a more traditional looking raised-bed style. Would look great in a row with different plants in each.
To manufacture this planter we have used timber that has been Pressure Treated to give it a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay. The Sleeper Raised Bed can hold approximately 220L of compost to give space for a variety of plants, flowers, vegetables or herbs.
This planter is delivered flat packed and is quick and easy to assemble. If using to grow food produce we recommend lining the bed/planter with a membrane before adding the soil.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.