Felco Secateurs Professional No.7Reference No: 943
Felco Secateurs Professional No.7
High performance model with rotating handle, reducing effort by a third when pruning and helping to spread muscular force evenly over all five fingers, preventing tendonitis and inflammation. Recommended for all garden maintenance and pruning up to a diameter of 25mm (1"). Length 21cm. Recommended for a large hand.
The handles have rubber shock absorber and cushion to protect the wrist. Toothed centre-nut for aligning the cutting and anvil blades easily and precisely for a clean, accurate cut.
- Forged aluminium handles - Comfortable, light, sturdy handles made of forged aluminium.
- Sap groove - The sap groove prevents the blade sticking when cutting "sappy" wood. It saves time and makes pruning easier by removing sap and debris after each cut.
- Wire cutting notch - The blades of most FELCO pruning shears feature a notch that allows for the cutting of small wires without damaging the cutting edge.
- Reliable - comfortable, light, sturdy handles made of forged aluminium / blade and screw-mounted anvil blade made of high-quality hardened steel / clean, precise cut / all parts can be replaced
- Ergonomic - hand and wrist protection, and optimisation of the force exerted are provided by the revolving handle, the angled head and the cushion-shock absorber / non-slip coating.
Clean your secateurs after use and oil them to prevent rusting.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.