Felco Secateurs Classic No.9 Left HandedReference No: 935
Felco Secateurs Classic No.9 Left Handed
Ergonomic shape with angled cutting head offset to extend the forearm to provide optimum pruning efficiency. Recommended for all garden maintenance and pruning up to a diameter of 25mm (1"). Length 21cm. Recommended for a large hand.
The handles have rubber shock absorber and cushion to protect the wrist. Toothed centre-nut for aligning the cutting and anvil blades easily and precisely for a clean, accurate cut.
- Comfortable, light, sturdy handles made of forged aluminium / blade and screw-mounted anvil blade made of high-quality hardened steel / clean, precise cut / all parts can be replaced
- Sap groove - The sap groove prevents the blade sticking when cutting "sappy" wood. It saves time and makes pruning easier by removing sap and debris after each cut.
- Wire cutting notch - The blades of most FELCO pruning shears feature a notch that allows for the cutting of small wires without damaging the cutting edge.
- Reliable - easy, durable cutting adjustment.
- Ergonomic - hand and wrist protection and optimisation of the force exerted are provided by the ideal shape of the handles, the angled head and the cushion-shock absorber / non-slip coating
Clean your secateurs after use and oil them to prevent rusting.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.