Emily Side TableReference No: 1816
Emily Side Table
The Emily Side Table will complement any of the furniture pieces from the Emily Range or hardwood benches. Ideal for resting drinks and snacks on, this Side Table has been pressure treated against rot and holds a 10 year guarantee.
Please note that this product may have superficial cracks due to the timbers natural wide grain. This in no way affects the construction and quality of the product. To give this product longevity, the pre-treatment can cause sporadic green spotting in areas, this in time should fade.
- Height: 60cm
- Width: 60cm
- Depth: 60cm
- Pressure treated products should not need any further treatments for the first 6 months.
- The green spotting you may see on the surface of the product is caused by salt leaving the timber during the pressure treatment process.
- This will fade over time and does not affect the durability of the product.
- This Side Table comes with a 10 year guarantee against rotting.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.