Chempak® High Potash Feed - Formula 4Reference No: 912
Chempak High Potash Feed - Formula 4 (800g)
High Potash summer fertiliser for tomatoes, flowers, and vegetables. The soluble plant food for better blooms and bigger crops.
All Chempak Soluble Plant Foods contain seven essential trace elements, far more than ordinary soluble fertiliser. These trace elements are absolutely necessary to plant growth and serious disorders can occur if any are absent. They are fully soluble which means they start to work instantly.
Chempak Formula 4 is a balanced plant food with a high potash content, perfect for boosting fruit and flowers, giving it an all round summer use on borders and vegetable plots. Use on: bedding plants, peppers, soft fruit, perennials, potatoes, tomatoes, houseplants, fuchsias, ornamental trees, root vegetables, flowers and hanging baskets.
- Normal Strength Use: Dissolve 2 level measures of crystals in 5 litres (approx.1 gallon) of water and apply to your plants every 7 to 10 days. Ensure the soil or compost is well moistened.
- For more frequent use: Some gardeners prefer to use dilute feed more often. Dissolve 1 level measure in 10 litres of water and apply at every watering. At this strength, this pack will make over 2,000 litres of plant food.
Tomatoes: Feed weekly from early stages. Increase frequency to twice a week when fruiting to improve quality and yield.
Hanging Basket & Container Plants: The perfect summer feed for begonias, fuchsias, geraniums, and pelargoniums, etc. Use at bud stage and continue through the flowering period to ensure a succession of blooms.
Soft Fruit: The high potash increases yields and improves the taste of strawberries, rhubarb, fruiting bushes and cane fruit.
Ericaceous Plants: Suitable for all young and containerised plants. Change To Chempak Formula 8 when established.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.