Chempak Sequestered Iron FertiliserReference No: 913
Chempak Sequestered Iron
This is a fast, effective method of preventing and correcting leaf chlorosis or yellowing, a problem usually caused by high pH or limey soils. Iron is a vital trace element which is commonly unavailable to plants because of adverse soil conditions. Chempak Sequestered Iron also contains magnesium and manganese, both essential trace elements.
Chempak Sequestered Iron is recommended for azaleas, camellias, conifers, heathers, magnolias, rhododendrons and all ericaceous plants. It is also useful for plants showing symptoms of iron deficiency e.g. alpines, bonsai, canes and fruiting plants and bushes, hydrangeas, fruit trees, roses, pot plants and all container grown plants.
Apply at any time of year, although spring is best. Apply the easy-to-scatter iron granules uniformly over the root area. Water in or wait for rain to activate the granules.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.