Chempak Low Nitrogen Feed - Formula 8Reference No: 911
Chempak Low Nitrogen Feed - Formula 8 (800g)
A summer bedding fertiliser for heathers, conifers and other plants. Useful for building up vegetables. A fully soluble lower nitrogen plant food for mature growth.
All Chempak Soluble Plant Foods contain seven essential trace elements, far more than ordinary soluble fertiliser.These trace elements are absolutely necessary to plant growth and serious disorders can occur if any are absent. They are fully soluble which means they start to work instantly.
Chempak Formula 8 has a lower nitrogen content, but offers extra phosphate and potash, which matures growth and encourages a firm ripefinish to onions, leeks and other vegetables. Use on: Alpines, delphiniums, Sweet Peas, Bonsai, heathers, onions, cacti, lawns, leeks, conifers, orchids and Runner Beans.
- Normal Strength Use: Dissolve 2 level measures of crystals in 5 litres (approx.1 gallon) of water and apply to your plants every 7 to 10 days. Ensure the soil or compost is well moistened.
- For more frequent use: Some gardeners prefer to use dilute feed more often. Dissolve 1 level measure in 10 litres of water and apply at every watering. At this strength this pack will make over 2,000 litres of plant food.
Onions & Leeks: Feed weekly from early stages. Increase frequency to twice a week when fruiting to improve quality and yield.
Lawns: For an autumn lawn feed dissolve 4oz in 2 gallons of water and apply to 16 sq. yds from August onwards.
Ericaceous Plants: Use on any established lime-hating plants like Azalea, Rhododendron and Camellia. The trace elements will help prevent and cure chlorosis.
Free Measuring Spoon & Feeding Guide included with every pack.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.