Chempak High Nitrogen Feed - Formula 2Reference No: 909
Early Season Fertiliser
Ideal for greenhouse and garden.A soluble rapid growth plant food formula as used by exhibition growers with higher nitrogen for spring feeding. Early season feeding, use on bedding plants, lawns, Sweet Peas, greenhouse plants, roses, begonias, shrubs & trees, fuchsias, leeks & onions. As growth progresses, most flowering plants and root vegetables should be changed to higher potash and phosphate feeds suchas Chempak Formulas 3, 4 or 8. Use as an all year round feed for green and leafy plants such as ferns, leaf vegetables, cucumbers, melons and salad vegetables.
All Chempak Soluble Plant Foods contain seven essential trace elements, far more than ordinary fertiliser. They are fully soluble which means they start to work instantly. Chempak Formula 2 has a high nitrogen content, particularly useful for the start of the season, getting the leaves and stems of young plants off to a strong start.
- Normal Strength: Dissolve 2 level measures of crystals in 5 litres (approx. 1 gallon) of water and apply to plants every 7 to 10 days. Ensure the soil or compost is well moistened.
- For more frequent use:Some gardeners prefer to use dilute feed more often. Dissolve 1 level measure in 10 litres of water and apply at every watering. At this strength this pack will make over 2,000 litres of plant food.
Vegetables: The perfect first feed for exhibition carrots, celery, leeks, onions, parsnips and pumpkins. Change To Chempak Formula 8 from July.
Chrysanthemums: Use as a bloom feed for these and other flowers. Change To Chempak Formula 2 from colour show.
Roses, Trees, Shrubs: After dormancy, feed 2 or 3 times to encourage early growth. Change To Chempak Formula 4 for main feed.
Lawns: Use as a spring and summer boost. Dissolve 4oz in 2 gallons of water per 16 sq. yds. Change To Chempak Formula 8 from August.
New Plantings: Use on first year planting like conifers, heathers, shrubs and Bonsai. Change To Chempak Formula 8 for main feed.
Free Measuring Spoon & Feeding Guide included with every pack.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.