Chempak Fully Balanced Feed - Formula 3
Reference No: 918
Chempak Fully Balanced Feed - Formula 3 (800g)
Multi purpose balanced plant food formula for all house and garden plants. The soluble fertiliser used by professionals and leading growers. Use on bedding plants, houseplants, chrysanthemums, roses, container plants, salad vegetables, dahlias, soft fruit, ericaceous plants, vegetables, sweetcorn and hanging baskets.
All Chempak Soluble Plant Foods contain seven essential trace elements, far more than ordinary soluble fertiliser. These trace elements are absolutely necessary to plant growth and serious disorders can occur if any are absent. They are fully soluble which means they start to work instantly. Chempak Formula 3 has identical proportions of the primary nutrients nitrogen, phosphate and potash,which make it perfect for all plants all year round.
- Normal Strength Use:Dissolve 2 level measures of crystals in 5 litres (approx.1 gallon) of water and apply to your plants every 7 to 10 days. Ensure the soil or compost is well moistened.
- For more frequent use: Some gardeners prefer to use dilute feed more often. Dissolve 1 level measure in 10 litres of water and apply at every watering. At this strength this pack will make over 2,000 litres of plant food.
Chrysanthemums: Use for early and late flowering varieties up to colour show. Change To Chempak Formula 2 for bloom feeding.
Carnations: For all types throughout the year.
Early Season Feeding: Ideal formula for Dahlias, Pelargoniums and Geraniums.Change To Chempak Formula 4 when buds form. Delphiniums: Change to Chempak Formula 8.
Mid Season Feeding: For Begonias, Fuchsias and Gloxinias. Change To Chempak Formula 4 around July.
Ericaceous Subject: Chempak Formula 3 is suitable for lime-hating plants like Azaleas and Rhododendrons. The trace elements will help prevent and cure chlorosis.
Free Measuring Spoon & Feeding Guide included with every pack.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.