Chempak Citrus Tree Summer FoodReference No: 1991
Chempak Citrus Tree Summer Food (250g)
Ideal for helping to prevent fruit drop and premature ripening of immature fruits. Also helps to prevent leaf discoloration.
Citrus are essentially outdoor plants that need to be protected fromfrost in winter, when they should be kept at a temperature of 8-15°C(45-60°F). If kept at house temperatures the lack of humidity may causeleaf loss. Inspect your tree regularly and treat any pest attackimmediately by washing with a soapy sponge.
- Dissolve 1 level teaspoon of crystals in 2.5 litres of water or 2 teaspoons to 1 gallon. The amount to be given will depend on the age and size of your tree as well as the pot size.
- The tree should be fed regularly every seven days during summer. Water as required between feeds to prevent the compost drying out.
- When you change your clocks to British Winter Time, change to Winter Food for Citrus Trees.
Free Measuring Spoon & Feeding Guide included with every pack.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.