Cambridge 6 Seat Rectangular Dining Set - Weave Garden Furniture
Reference No: 3621
6 Seat Resin Weave Rectangular Garden Set
The Cambridge 6 Seat Rectangular Dining Set is a contemporary dining set with a glass topped rectangular table with parasol hole & angular shaped armchairs with high backs & grey polyester seat cushions. It would make a comfortable set for family dining or entertaining providing & comes in a fashionable, double half round, textured grey resin weave which is hand woven onto an aluminium frame making it easy to maintain, long lasting & durable. Some simple assembly required.
The contemporary 2.5m round parasol is a perfect match & features an aluminium pole in Midnight with a crank handle to raise & lower the canopy & a tilt mechanism for hot sunny days. The canopy comes in Shadow & has Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) of 50+ for added protection from the sun. A black concrete parasol base is included to keep your parasol upright.
The Cambridge 6 Seat Rectangular Dining Set Includes:
- 1 x Cambridge 1.5x1m Rectangular Glass Topped Table with parasol hole
- 6 x Cambridge Dining Armchairs with Seat Base and Back Cushions
- 1 x 2.5m Hartman Solar Parasol Midnight
- 1 x 15kg Parasol Base
Coloured scatter cushions are not included.
Seat Height: 42cm
Cushion depth: 41cm
Cushion height: 5cm
- The designer weave will withstand most normal weather conditions and is frost & UV resistant. Clean with a soft brush or sponge using non-foaming cleaner or detergent to avoid leaving a residue between the weave which will attract dirt.
- The polyester fabrics used for the cushions are made by high quality manufacturers and are colour fast, water and stain resistant. However, these cushions are not All Weather cushions & should not be left outside in wet conditions. Cushions can be washed in lukewarm water with mild soapy detergent. It is advised that they are left to dry naturally and, while still damp, put them back on the cushions to help them back to their original shape. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
- Parasols should be stored inside over the winter months for protection, but once you're ready to use them again, brush the fabric over with a soft brush to remove any dust or debris from storage. Check the moving parts of the parasol and apply a lubricant spray if necessary.
All products in this set come with a one year manufacturer's warranty.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50.