Bramblecrest Chichester 3m Square Side Post Parasol with 100kg Granite Base & CoverReference No: 2430
Bramblecrest 3m Chichester Square Side Post Parasol, 100kg Granite Base & Cover
This Chichester 3m Square Parasol from Bramblecrest has an aluminium side post parasol with a crank handle mechanism. This parasol will tilt left, right, up, down, and rotate 360 degrees. The inclusion of the cover & 100kg granite 4 piece parasol base. This Parasol is available in Sand and Grey
- tilt & rotate mechanism
- crank handle mechanism for easy operation
- easy to assemble & operate
- vented and water-resistant canopy
- UV50+ for added protection
- water, stain, and frost resistant
- 100kg Granite parasol base
85cm x 85cm square and 21cm deep
- It is important to keep parasols indoors or closed in the event of strong winds. We recommend taking the parasol indoors or covering with a Bramblecrest PVC cover when not in use to avoid colour fading.
- To remove surface dirt from the parasol canopy use warm water and a soft scrubbing brush or sponge. For more stubborn stains it is possible to machine wash the canopy at 30 degrees.
- After several machine washes it is likely that the canopy will becomes less water resistant. Ensure that the canopy is placed back on the parasol frame to dry in order to avoid shrinking.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.