Barlow Tyrie Teak Stain GuardReference No: 205
Teak Stain Guard
The Barlow Tyrie Teak Stain Guard forms an invisible layer to protect your teak from everyday stains such as butter, oil, and red wine, making the cleaning of accidental spills an easy task. Supplied with its own special applicator pad. Code 4STG
- Teak is renowned for the being the world's best wood due to its natural high oil content.
- During the first 12 months the teak will turn silver grey colour and you may find the grain lifts slightly.
- You can either leave your teak product to weather naturally or to keep the original colour.
- Barlow Tyrie recommends you use their Teak Cleaner and Teak Stain Guard will prevent food and drink stains.
- Before applying treatment the teak must be completely clean.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.