Barlow Tyrie Teak Colour GuardReference No: 203
Teak Colour Guard
The Barlow Tyrie Teak Colour Guard will maintain the golden brown colour of new teak for longer. Supplied with its own special applicator pad. Code 4TCG.
- Teak is renowned for the being the world's best wood due to its natural high oil content.
- During the first 12 months the teak will turn silver grey colour and you may find the grain lifts slightly.
- You can either leave your teak product to weather naturally or to keep the original colour.
- Barlow Tyrie recommends you use their Teak Cleaner and Teak Colour Guard will maintain the natural colour of teak for longer.
- Before applying treatment the teak must be completely clean.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.