Barlow Tyrie Stirling Oval 320cm Teak Dining Set with Eight Ascot Highback ArmchairsReference No: 3812
Barlow Tyrie Stirling 320cm Extending Teak Dining Set with Eight Ascot Armchairs
The traditional Sterling 320cm Extending Dining Set for Eight is the ultimate in high standards. This Oval Set is constructed from the finest teak and will confidently cater for your dining needs, year in and year out.
No compromise has been made on the smaller features; brass fittings with a cross frame in the undercarriage to give the set extreme stability. The dual butterfly extending leaves are under the tabletop and a parasol hole can be used in the closed and extended position.
To complement this Set, Barlow Tyrie recommends the Ascot Highback Armchairs. These Armchairs are generous in seating but still solid with strong architectural lines.
Stirling 320cm Extended Dining Seat consists:
- 1 x Stirling 320cm Extended Dining Table
- 8 x Ascot Highback Armchairs
- 1 x Sail 3.5m x 2.5m Rectangular Parasol
Stirling 320cm Extending Dining Table:
Length closed: 237cm
Length extended: 319cm
Seats: 8-10 people
Ascot Folding Highback Armchair:
Sail 3.5m x 2.5m Rectangular Parasol:
Length: 354.9cmWidth: 253.5cm
Canopy clearance open: 211cm
Canopy clearance closed: 77.3cm
Over time your teak product will gradually weather from a golden brown colour to a silvery grey. The following products will care for your furniture:
- Barlow Tyrie Teak Cleaner will remove dirt.
- Barlow Tyrie Teak Stain Guard will protect your teak furniture from everyday stains.
- Barlow Tyrie Teak Colour Guard will help maintain the golden brown colour, if used whilst your furniture is new or after the application of the Teak Cleaner
- All Barlow Tyrie Furniture can be left uncovered outdoors all year round. If you choose to use a protective cover then you should use a material that allows the furniture to breathe.
- Barlow Tyrie will offer their customers a 10 year guarantee on this product subject to terms and conditions.
- Please See Barlow Tyrie Website for further details.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.